On the southernmost part of Florida, roughly 90 miles north of Cuba, lies an island – Key West. This island city is famed for its pastel-hued and conch-style houses. It’s a cruise ship stop too. It’s not just great for its beaches, but more for its coral reefs – beautiful destinations for diving and snorkeling. Whether you are a first timer or a returning visitor, there are many amazing things to do in Key West to make your visit memorable every time. If you are looking to enjoy Key West on a budget or just looking to save money while traveling, then what you need is a SIGHTSEEING PASS. The sightseeing pass was created to help you save time and money. There is no reason you should have to pay full price for all the attractions and tours around Key West when you can save money by buying an attraction pass.
Fun things to do and exciting attractions in Key West with the Sightseeing Pass
- Audubon House and Tropical gardens
If you love art, nature or history, you should definitely visit this place, it is absolutely beautiful. The Audubon house and tropical garden were built in the 19th century by Captain John Hiking Geiger (a maritime pilot and wrecker). With a scenic combination of art and nature entwined in ancient architecture, this attraction leaves you basking in the experience.
- Key West Yoga Train
As a Yogi, one of the thoughts that can make being away from home a little uncomfortable is missing yoga time. On your trip to Key West, you won’t have to worry about that. The Key West Yoga Train is an attraction that offers a picturesque location to stretch, meditate and chill. Whether you like to do it in water, on the beach or on a deck, this is a place that offers all that. Plus you get to enjoy this experience with other Yogis (tourists and locals), while basking in the sun and fresh air.
- Ripley’s Believe it or not
You get to see the unbelievable. Believe it or not, is a Museum with kitschy oddities on display. You will see horror movie images like extremely rare white buffalo, a genuine shrunken torso, real 2-headed animal specimens, and more.
- Sunset Watersports Kayak Rental
Smathers beach is the best in Key West. At this attraction, you get to enjoy 2 hours paddling (on a Kayak) off the shores of the amazing Smathers beach.
- Sunset Watersports – Key West Bight Parasailing
Enjoy the adventure of your life while you para sail above the ravishing blue waters of Key West Bight.
- Sunset Watersports – Paddleboard rental
For 2 hours, you will get to paddle board on the waters of sunny Key West. It is a very refreshing and memorable experience.
- Sunset water sports – Rise and Reef Snorkel/Dip and Sip Snorkel
For a $40 (per Adult or Child) fee you get to enjoy a snorkeling experience in the bright blue waters of Key West. Discover numerous tropical fishes and enjoy an amazing time under the beautiful waters of Key West.
How It The Pass Works
Make an easy online purchase (in just a few clicks) and have your sightseeing pass in your email instantly. This online purchase offers several attractions in Key West and allows you to select the number of attractions (which may be 2 or 3) that best suits you. The passes are flexible, with no start date. It is for sure the most cost-effective offer you will get on Key West travel deals.
The sightseeing pass saves you the regular drudgery of sightseeing. With this pass, your visit to Key West is truly an adventure. You choose the attractions that intrigue you as you go, all you need to do is show your pass at the ticket point of every attraction and you get a ticket for free admission. In addition, you can pre-book to see popular attractions and you can also use special lines with Fast Track Entry privileges at some particular locations.
This is the most interesting adventure you will have especially when in Key West on a budget. The more attractions (awesome places) you see, the more you save and the more enjoyment you get.
What You Can Save
Benefits Of The Sightseeing Pass
A sightseeing pass makes Key West travel deals irresistible because of the many benefits you will enjoy. With a sightseeing pass, you:
• Save: You get to save up to 39% on the ticket price for Adult. You also save 50% off child pass (a maximum of 1 child pass per Adult). A sightseeing pass helps you save not just money but also time, which is very valuable.
• Enjoy money back guarantee: When your travel plans change, you don’t need to worry, you will get a full refund on your pass (as long as it is still non-activated), with no questions asked. This allows you to enjoy flexibility as you plan.
• Enjoy 12 months prior activation and validity time: You can purchase your sightseeing pass as early as 12 months before your trip to Key West, this pass gets activated on your first use (at the first attraction) and remains valid for the number of days it was booked for or the number of attractions selected.
As beautiful as Key West is, no Key West travel deals can make your sightseeing experience as memorable as a sightseeing pass. Purchase one today, for the best adventure of your life.
CLICK HERE TO BUY THE PASS